The perfect chicken tikka masala ans naan
Again, I tried to stick to the recipes.
You will need
- Th ingrediants for the perfect chicken tikka masala
- The ingrediants the perfect naan
- I used a whole chicken rather than breasts and thighs, jointed and off the bone
- I didn’t include the fenugreek leaves because I couldn’t find them
- Follow the instructions
- The chicken needs prepping in the morning if you want to eat that evening
- The naan dough needs time to rise. I cheated and used the breadmaker
- I also added the nigella seeds to the dough mix so the flavoutr permiates the whole naan
- Next time I’ll BBQ the chicken to get a good char on the meat
- I’m willing to bet that the sauce would be better made and rested for a day.
The naan is difficult to get right, I might try rolling them thinner next time, getting them to cook though without burning is hard . The chicken itself is delicious, juicy and sharp, it’s a great marinade. The source is a great texture. Next time I might add a little more sugar, maybe a dark one. I’d also reduce the sauce down a bit more.