You will need
- Pork chop
- Panko crumbs
- Chilli powder
- Onion powder
- Cut pork chop off the bone. Mine came away in a few pieces
- Mix spices and crumbs
- Flatten the pork. I used a tin of beans.
- Coat the pork in the mix. Push and rub it in. I think I could have combined flattening the meat and coating at the same time
- Bake at 180 until crisp. Flip over part way
- Stuff into a pita with salad and hot sauce, if so desired
Because pork is a fatty meat the fat leaks out and helps fry the outside. They’re crunhcy and tasty, through could have been a bit dry if not soaked in hot sauce.
I trimmed off the fat and baked it at the same time because I love pork scratchings.