Quick tea, very similar to the mushrooms on toast but with added seafood. Lemon peel for flavour, lemon juice to cut the grease.
You will need
- wholegrain pasta
- A handful of mushrooms
- A handful of cooked peeled prawns
- Zest of half a lemon
- Juice of a quarter of a lemon
- A big spoonful of soft cheese
- A few sprigs of thyme
- Black pepper
- Slice the mushrooms and dump the thyme and lemon zest in a pan with a dash of oil on a medium heat
- Put the pasta on to boil
- Keep the mushrooms moving until they are nicely softened and slightly browned
- Once the pasta is 2 minutes of being ready dump the prawns (defrosted) an cheese in with the mushrooms
- Drain the pasta, reserve a few spoonfuls of the water to slacken the mushroom mix if needed
- Mix lots, season, serve.
Creamy and luxary, not too greasy.